Thursday, August 12, 2010

Vacation III

PEI continued:
 A did not love the waves--or maybe she just didn't like me walking away from her to try to take a picture.

G got very frustrated when he couldn't catch the ball with the velcro mitt-thing, but take a look at the next "action" shot!

:)

We found lots of shells to decorate our sand hill.

And G finally got to roast marshmallows--only to (re)discover that he actually doesn't like them.

Although I have many pictures of each of the kids, it prove near impossible to get a good picture of these two together.

I don't mind looking at the camera though.

We drove to East Point Lighthouse.

G looking through an old fog horn.

We also spent a day biking the trails around Cavendish. 

A needed her nap and just fell asleep.  This did make biking a bit tricky for me because I wanted to keep her head balanced, so we stopped for lunch and just let her keep sleeping.

While A slept and I made sure the bike didn't fall over, M and G went exploring.

After her nap, A was as happy as--well, as happy as a kid in a hole.

To be continued...


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your pictures. Both the people in the pictures and the scenery are beautiful. AMH