skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
One Book After Another
Thursday, August 12, 2010
Vacation I
Ottawa/Hull
At the Museum of Civilization, with the Parliament buildings in the background.
Transportation for two.
Another mode of transportation for two.
:)
Bay of Fundy National Park/Alma
The beach at low tide.
The campground had a large salt-water pool for swimming. G was not impressed with the taste!
I know this picture is a bit blurry, but I think it demonstrates how much fun the kids had with our hammock!
Hopewell Rocks:
to be continued...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2013
(1)
►
February
(1)
▼
2010
(12)
▼
August
(4)
Vacation IV
Vacation III
Vacation II
Vacation I
►
June
(2)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(2)
►
2009
(25)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(2)
►
2008
(49)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(3)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(9)
►
March
(9)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2007
(35)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(4)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(8)
►
February
(6)
About Me
Hannah
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment